Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friendship

So excited ,three really good girlfriends and I are going to our place in southern In.for 3 days.
Only one of them has ever been there.It is so serene and peaceful and a great place to rest and refresh your spirit.I will try and take pictures and post them when I return. I am looking forward to this as my heart is heavy for a dear friend with MS and she has had complications due to a drug called Tisarbi.She is one in I believe seven in the world who have had a reaction to this drug and at this time no treatment or prognosis.Very serious.She has been in hospital for a month now. please if you read this pray for her and her family she is thirty six years old one teenage daughter married to a wonderful husband and great parents.This is so sad and hate to see her this way,but God has a plan and He sees the big picture and can turn anything to good .Great is His faithfulness morning by morning new mercy's I see.Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Perry Reichanadter said...

How is your friend? I just saw this today and will still pray for her.

How was your girls weekend? I don't see any pictures yet.