Friday, November 6, 2009

Long over due

Oh am I a mess. Seems like forever since I have blogged. I got involved with face book and never have been a game player but I have gotten hooked on a couple. So much time can be spent and before you know it no time for other things,thank goodness some of my friends have given me good advice and hope to start blogging again. Today is a good start.
Today was wonderful had breakfast with some great girlfriends. We are also going to a women's retreat new week-end and wanted to do some planning before then we are all roomies. It is a two bedroom two bath condo with fireplace and wonderful view of a golf course. So excited we are also having church Sun there.Very small group only about 25 going.It is for us mature gals over fifty.Theme is Oaks of righteousness.
Know we will all be blessed and on fire when we return. Ck out Isaiah 61.
Time to start dinner for my honey.Bless you for dropping by ,HUGS.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You're right, long overdue. I know you'll have a great time at the retreat. Shirley J. is having surgery on her back Friday afternoon. Keep her in your prayers. Need to come visit.