Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

This morning as I was talking with the Lord I was reminded how much He loves us and we are His special valentine and no matter how much we let Him know we love Him He first loved us.
I feel so privileged to openly be able to worship Him and be with Him I think of those who must hide and seek Him in the dark places across the world or who have no idea of how He wants to be a part of their lives.
I was also reminded times are difficult for our leaders pray pray pray is all I can say.
My honey had to work today but he left me a beautiful Hallmark card and it made me cry.He also left me a movie Nights in Rodanthe it is based on a best seller by Nicholas Sparks (Notebook,Message in a Bottle) hope to enjoy it with honey.I am so blessed not meaning to sound like we never have our differences but he can do something and it will melt my heart and wipe away those times.Just like our sweet Lord wipes away our tears and sins and truly repent,he fills our heart with peace that passes all understanding.Glory for the joy of the Lord is our strength.
Sent love to family this week too.Surprised daughter with a crochet hat and granddaughter at college with crochet headband she told her mom it cane at good time and was sweet (means she liked it )Her mom loved the hat too.Have seen or talked to all of them great week.
Plan to have a special dinner tonight for honey when he gets home from work
I made a few calls to wish friends a great love day,got to talk with my good buddies in Bedford Mr Brad and Shirley,they are special people in my life too.Thank you Lord for blessing me with brothers and sisters by addoption.
Even if it is just a call do something special today and love somebody,you can do it.Spread some Jesus Love ! Happy love Day ! May the Lord Bless You Socks Off !

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What a beautiful heart for the Lord you have! I'm so glad I was led to your blog! It's great to hear from someone with a positive attitude, who loves her hubby, family and friends the way you do. God Bless you! Will definitely be back to visit often.
Love and hugs to you.