Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Second Round

Here we are again.One week ago we were about 12 inches deep in snow,yesterday our hot tub was almost clean we were talking about getting in. Today is a different story and think we will have to pass or clean off the snow.Honey and I like to get in when it is snowing and catch the snowflakes .
It is last Tue weather again. Edna and I were out delivering ministry items last Tues and today we were out at the hospital. As we were going into hospital Edna said "be careful it is slick "and down I went,after the shock and trying to get up with Edna's help I was relieved that my knees were ok.We laughed and thought how funny we must have looked.Dirty buzzard was sure trying to keep us from the Lord's work but we showed him.We made it to pray with a sweet women before her surgery. Psalm 48:1 Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised. Gaze upon the Lord then,with the vision in your heart. Turn strong to meet the day.
Well Edna brought me home and here I will stay until another day.

No comments: