Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday

What a day hubby started it with coffee and sweet roll,and the cutest card. He wanted to go shopping for a cross necklace which was a wonderful idea but timing is little off money little funny if you know what I mean,so we agreed to wait.
You see he wants to retire in 2011.We also have a place in southern In we have held on to it for over 20 years and hope to be able and have it when he retires.
Now for the blessing you know this wonderful blog I told you about and gave the link to. Well I had entered a contest with several prises one of which was a wall sculpture Day Spring donated and I won.Wish I knew more of how to get picture of what I won,I will work on it.
I have cried and ask husband to pinch me and thanked Sweet Lord for such a blessing and on my birthday! I don't believe in chance God had this all planned out perfect timing.What a testimony to my family and friends.Please if you have not visited Inspiring Ideas do so she is so creative and you can buy her items at Hallmark and Day Spring plus she gives ideas on her blog too for free. I am rambling and hope I made sense. I am so blessed and may God bless all who visit!

1 comment:

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Congratulations, again! Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the wall piece!