Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

What a day Honey took me to therapy,trying not to be to disappointed ,but thought I would be further along than I am. See the Dr next Wed and therapist thinks I may need two more weeks of therapy.Bummer.
I got to thinking How blessed I am honey is big help and if I ask will do most anything for me.
All of my family are healthy.I can worship the Lord openly.I am involved in a wonderful ministry.My church family are very supportive when I need it.Beautiful women in my life for girl friend stuff.
So what if it takes longer than I thought to get rid of the heel pain I know it is on it's way out! God is so faithful and can use me wright where I am.Glory ! His word tells me in Philippians 4 :6-8 (check it out)
Yes if there be anything of good report think on these things.
Today I am thankful how about you ?
May the Lord bless your socks off today !

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You'd better get done with that therapy so you can go to The House In The Woods. It's beautiful here, all snow covered.