Friday, October 10, 2008

Fantastic Friday

Morning was busy took Phyllis to cemetery to decorate her parents grave. Then we went to see her friend in a nursing home ,she was doing better than first time we saw her.We ran a few more errands and dropped her off she had bought me a taco salad take out went home to enjoy it.Taco salad hit the spot. Decided to get some of my fall decorating done to enjoy.Made a couple of arrangements and laughed about some of the things I had made threw the years.So grateful to be able to do these things myself see my honey isn't into change and redecorating for seasons is not his cup of tea.He did get the fall boxes down for me and I didn't even ask,what a man. Hope you all are getting ready for fall harvest.Harvest this time of year the Lord reminds me there is a time to plant a time to grow and a time for harvest just like the seed in the ground He put in each of us a measure of faith and it is up to us to nurture and grow and know the harvest is coming . Have you planted any seeds lately ? Sometimes we get to watch them grow and sometimes someone else does the same with the harvest.Jesus love is never waisted give some out today.

No comments: