Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting Started

What a great day. Went with a partner in Needles of Faith ministry to deliver three prayer blankets and delivered a forth by myself on way to one of my daughters. What a privilege to do this and to think a couple of years ago it wasn't so easy. But with the help of a good Dr and the Lord's guiding his hands I have not one but two working total knees Glory!
This blog is all because of my wonderful daughter, she has one and I really enjoyed it so today she is helping me get started. I have no idea what I am doing ? Not very computer savvy but willing to learn no fear . She is so talented and creative I am so proud of her and her family.
Still at her home going to grandsons football game later. They have twins sons twelve and my oldest granddaughter has started her first year in college away from home real adjustment for all.
Well I did it my first entry. God Bless your socks off today !

1 comment:

Tina said...

Mom..have fun with this blog and just be yourself!! Looking good!