Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I did it !

I can't believe it I added music to my Blog ! Yea ! Not sure what I did but it worked and this is good.What a day.
I volunteer at the Lutheran Peace Apts and the Lady I help is Phyllis she is so sweet .Today we went to the bank,Aldi , Walmart and Kentucky Fried Chicken for take out she was tired busy morning and the weather didn't help was drizzling rain. Looked like a fall day to me but wasn't as cold and damp you know the kind of day that gets to your very bones. I know it is coming this is Indiana and we know we are due for change.
Getting ready for Needles of Faith Ministry meeting tonight
made some garbage for dinner it is my daughter-in-laws recipe
smoked sausage ,zucchini,yellow squash,sweet onion, green red and yellow peppers and favorite seasoning . My seasoning is Natures Seasoning by Morton so good on anything. Make in large pan and grill for about one hour, I drizzle little olive oil over mixture. Mmmmm good . Serve with rolls and butter .
Oops got to run time to cook grabage and pick up one of the gals. You can have fun with this recipe especially when you say we are having garbage tonight. Try it you may like it !
May the Lord bless your socks off today !

No comments: