Saturday, October 11, 2008

Super Saturday

Had to be a Tina's house by 7:15 A.M. So we could be at the church for her speaking engagement by 8:30 it was in a small town several miles away.We talked on the way great to have this time with her, she can be a real encourager.It was a friendly Church with a diversity in women all ages came.Tina and I prayed and I knew God would speak through her.She was fantastic it had been awhile since I last heard her.What a gift God has blessed her with. I am so proud of her and at the end a little old lady stood up and said how blessed they all were for the music and speakers. We bought some bakery goodies too,money going to local ministries.They also had a luncheon served by the men afterward we got table arrangement to take home lovely fall colors.We were so blessed and felt right at home. We stopped at the Gaithers Life center on way home but we both found nothing we could not live without.Got to Tina's she was having allergy flair up so I got some love from the boys and made it for home .Peace fills my soul, if you have ever had that peace you know what I mean if not be still and let God"s grace cover you until nothing else matters PEACE
May God bless your socks off today ! He sure did mine ! GLORY!

No comments: