Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

January 1 2009 This is a great day son in law is celebrating his birthday as I type or at least I hope he is. He is such a good husband and father and provider I am so proud of him.Sure they are playing the W11 as Tina made pro bowler and they may have a chance to catch her now as she has bowlers arm.What fun.
Heard from all the children last night as Dad and I spent a quiet evening home we snacked and played dice game until honey beat me one to many times,think it may call for a rematch.
The cabbage is on and honey hasn't left yet he dislikes the smell while it is cooking but think he is more into a ball game or maybe a little nap.
I pray blessings on all family and hope for the new year.
I pray for our leaders in their coming in office and leaving,may they seek Him first in all they say and do. Jesus amen.

No comments: