Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ramblings mid week

What a start. Car needed new battery and of course had to take to dealer ship which cost $189.for battery and to install it.But this is good, car is running great and starts every time.Car is 10 years old but paid for so shut my mouth.That was Mon.On Tue.honey was chauffeur and we picked up Phyllis went to bank,pharmacy,store and taco bell.I needed to go to store too,so this worked out great except for one thing my heel was killing me by time we got home so made apt with foot Dr. Today blood let at 8:15 then off to foot DR. good news is he thinks we can get this taken care of with physical therapy and shoe insert should know in about 4 weeks he called it plantar faciitis is an inflammation of the band of tissue that extends from heel to toes.He did give me an excuse to get some furry clogs said they would be good when I am home and to not I mean not go barefoot even if I get out of bed to go to bathroom.I am such a barefoot person but if it will help ok.Boy now have to schedule therapy and get back on the ball to loose weight too.Phyllis had eye Dr apt and I was able to get there before Dr. had seen her,bless her she has some problems with left eye and has lost some vision but right eye is 20 20 with her glasses not sure she fully understands maybe she is better off.She is so sweet.like helping her as she cannot read very well and is 68 makes me wonder how many others are out there needing a little help.
I am just rambling but these are my thoughts and good to get them out.
Got a deer roast in crock pot going to make some stew and house is warm and don't have to go out again today. When I see all this in print I can't help I have so much to be thankful for and as I reflect on last evening my heart is heavy a sweet dear one of the Lords children was found dead by her father and step mom not sure what happened or why but she has a young daughter about the age of my grandsons and I can't imagine how hard this must be for them all. I ask for prayer for this family as coming days may be tough but yes they will get through them by Gods good grace and mercy.Help me Lord to remember life is short embrace each day as a blessing not a curse or drudgery no matter what we are doing or where we are going we have a choice.
I choose peace,joy,kindness,gentleness,love this day and may you too choose for God to bless your socks off today.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Glad your car is going and your foot will be on the mend soon. Hated to hear about your neighbor!!
Keep warm
Love Sis