Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Burrr



Boy it is cold outside and the snow is beautiful.Honey is off otday took me to therapy,goodwill got couple of goodies and was Sr day so did real good.I had some blankets for our shelter in town we dropped them off and they were so happy.when someone leaves the shelter they get to take blanket with them,love that.Needles of Faith prays while we make items.
Stopped at post office sent off a prayer blanket to Ohio.
Of corse we needed gas and stopped at Kroger for a few things.Everwhere we went Lord blessed us with great praking spot.Sometimes we forget He is with us in all we say and do.One thing I notice at my age I am in not big rush,think that helps see and hear Him in so many things of the day.He is so good and all the time.Hebrews 3:13 encourage one another daily . My honey is such a helpmate I need to be reminded to let him know how much I appreciate him. Encourage someone this week or several if the opportunity arises and may the Lord bless your socks off .

No comments: