Friday, January 23, 2009

Here it is Saturday again

Week started out kind of pukie as Tina and Mike had to evict there renter and he had trashed the house.Honey and I went over on his day off and helped where we could.It was so sad and very hard for Tina as this once had been her home and so many good memories,I thank God for her and she pulled herself out of it and rolled up her sleeves and believes they will get a great responsible renter someone they can give a chance to make a home too.She amazes me ,but I know her heart.In agreement with her in prayer for this.
Made me think of boundaries and how we need to set them and keep them in business and friendships.It is so hard sometimes to know where to draw the line as some people will take advantage of situations.I am reminded the only sure thing is the Lord as He will not leave or forsake us He is faithful and the truth,when we turn to Him and listen He really knows best and wants the best for us and on this I will stand.
Enough preaching.
My therapy is doing ok but my therapist suggested we try something along with exercises they put a patch with electrode on my heel and another on my calf oh the one on my heel also had medicine on it this all was hook to a box and turned it on no pain but treatment lasted 15 min.Think this help as when I first went in that day heel was screaming and when I left was better and seems to be better today too.Have another week of therapy before see Dr again they mentioned doing another treatment a longer one next week we will see know it is getting better just takes time and it is not going to stop me from greeting on Sunday and giving out some Jesus love to church.
Honey is gone for evening to a Pacer game with Son and grandson. Oldest granddaughter will be home from school this weekend too hope to see the family .
Think I will finish my book The Fisherman a novel it is an account of Peter and relationship with the Master from his flesh,mind and spiritual side .Stimulating read and really made me think.
May God bless your socks off this weekend.

No comments: