Friday, January 16, 2009

Freezing Friday

Ok so it's cold outside and you are oh so warm inside,this gave a heavy heart and I ask the Lord to watch over all who had to be outside especially the homeless.So sad that some choose to live homeless and others cannot help it because of our economy or mental health problems.So we need to stand in the gap and pray or offer ourselves in whatever way we can nothing is too small or insignificant.Ok I'll get off my soapbox.
So glad my daughter turned me on to Blogging but have to watch I am slow with checking out other blogs plus my typing is not that fast and general knowledge of computer which amazed me when I learn something new.Didn't say I can always remember what I did but was fun while I did it.
Fixed two pots of bean soup last night one northern with ham and one Cajun with tomatoes chilies and ground deer was deli sh with it so cold.Shared northern with neighbor and her family.
For tonight will fix something different for honey but I will hit the beans again.
Talked to all the kids in past two days all are keeping warm think the Wll game will come in handy this week-end with the weather so cold.They all seem to really enjoy playing together they all still play board games too.Sat night family night popcorn and soda fun and games and this week-end Em is coming home from college it will be hopping at their house.
Have some fun and take a chance get out a puzzle or board game and enjoy each other even me and my honey played battleship yesterday hope we do it again after I sunk his ships.He was good sport so think it is ok.
Got to go or I will just keep rambling. May the Lord bless your socks off !

No comments: