Saturday, January 3, 2009

Seams like a Monday

I am still trying to catch up as my mind is saying this is a new year and Sat not Mon. Honey is working and I am still trying to put away Christmas stuff.I have tried sleepiing in ,wiggling my nose , asking it all to jump back in the boxes it came out of and you know there it still is calling me to do the job.Time to get out pom poms and cheer myself on to a job finished,especially before honey gets home.Guess part of me has to say good bye to another year and boy do they fly by.Think maybe I have a little cabin fever with car broke down and getting over broncitis enough of this DRA you know dirty rotten attitude. I am greatful tomorrow is Sun and I get to greet at the early service.This is a time to put out Jesus love all over the church,what a joy and privilage.Thank you Lord I am ready with you by my side we can get this job done.Put on the music cause here we come.
Happy Sat and may the Lord bless your socks off !

No comments: